Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

ISSUE 83 IS OUT NOW

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

ISSUE 83 IS OUT NOW

Postby les taylor » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:55 pm

For everyone at work. Rush home it's here. Nice little article on the nice people at Bladnoch. :)

les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member

Re: ISSUE 83 IS OUT NOW

Postby Rob Allanson » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Enjoy..... :D
Rob Allanson
Editor

Postby les taylor » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Rob Allanson wrote:Enjoy..... :D

Cheers Rob I'll enjoy reading the next instalment on your bike tour as well. :thumbsup:
les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member

Postby The Third Dram » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Of particular interest to me was the piece dedicated to discussing Diageo's new Manager's Choice series of exclusive single malt whiskies. I'd come across some of these (rather exorbitantly priced) bottles at the store in the Scotch Whisky Experience building on The Royal Mile in Edinburgh during my trip to Scotland a couple of months ago, and was actually momentarily tempted by the 9-year old cask strength Oban from a Sherry cask. I restrained myself, however.

Getting back to the article, I thought it presented a quite balanced overview of the impetus behind the release of these whiskies, not to mention providing solid tasting assessments of the individual bottlings.

Already, I can see collectors fighting over procuring the Clynelish, Lagavulin and Talisker issues. :wink:

At any rate, darn good article and magazine to boot.
The Third Dram
Triple Gold Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder