Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

ISSUE 94 IS NOW OUT

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

ISSUE 94 IS NOW OUT

Postby John Barleycorn » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:38 am

Good morning from a bright, sunny but slightly chilly Inverness. Hamish, our faithful old postie, has just trundled up the drive of Barleycorn Villa, under a mountain of mail, to deliver the latest issue of Whisky Magazine. Looks as if it's full of great articles including Photo Challenge 2010, an item on Irish whiskey plus an interview with Vijay Mallya by Dave Broom. :thumbsup:

Mrs Barleycorn has just put the kettle on for coffee, so I'm off to the den for the rest of the morning. :coffee:

Cheers John
John Barleycorn
Bronze Member

Re: ISSUE 94 IS NOW OUT

Postby les taylor » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:29 pm

I had my first copy on Saturday coutesy of the good people at Whisky Live. Dave has just delivered my second this morning along with a few bills and a proposal to change to EON for my gas and leccie. £60 if I do. Can I be bothered?
les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member

Postby John Barleycorn » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:30 pm

les taylor wrote:I had my first copy on Saturday coutesy of the good people at Whisky Live. Dave has just delivered my second this morning

You should send your extra copy to musky; hopefully it might arrive before his subscribed copy.

Did you have a great time at Whisky Live? I keep meaning to go to this event but London always seems to be too far away, plus trying to fit it in around other commitments always seems impossible I was hoping to attend the Inverness Whisky Festival, but Mrs B has told me that we are go to be in Glasgow that weekend, visiting her sister, o joy of joys; some people have all the fun. :roll:

les taylor wrote:along with a few bills and a proposal to change to EON for my gas and leccie. £60 if I do. Can I be bothered?

You sign up and make the move. Just think you spend the £60 on a good bottle of whisky :thumbsup:

Cheers John
John Barleycorn
Bronze Member

Postby jmfrawley » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Ha! I recieved issue 93 in the mail here in New York City a day after John recieved issue 94. What a world! I'll have to make 93 last...30ish days and counting until I get 94. This magazine is absolutely worth the wait but I can't help but feel some jealousy to you guys on the other side of the pond.
jmfrawley

Postby Muskrat Portage » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:11 am

I will be pleased to wait and let Les sell his spare on Ebay. He could use the funds to purchase himself another bottle! Just got the bill for my renewal, only $99.00 US$. It sometimes pays to be a Canadian.
Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Postby Muskrat Portage » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:44 am

Got it today, if I hadn't needed to go to a meeting tonight, I'dve torn off the plastic wrapper and devoured the articles. Oh well good browsing for the weekend.

Muskrat Portage
Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Postby John Barleycorn » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Muskrat Portage wrote:Got it today

Better late than never. Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers John
John Barleycorn
Bronze Member

Postby Muskrat Portage » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:02 am

John Barleycorn wrote:
Muskrat Portage wrote:Got it today

Better late than never. Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers John

I think I'll enjoy it more with a dram or two in hand!
Musky
Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder