Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

ISSUE 99 IS OUT NOW

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

ISSUE 99 IS OUT NOW

Postby les taylor » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Yes It's here Dave left it with a lovely letter from Viking Direct about customer service it was heartwarming, and an invoice from a fabric supplier. Charley Boorman on the front cover. Plus an article on France what to see and where to go.

Will Pete get his befor November is out? When will autimn begin? we are still strping up the lawn every week all these and other questions yet to be answered.

The next issue is no 100 :shock: I have them all so far and have enjoyed them greatly on my whisky journey. I saw my first whisky mag in the lounge of the Port Charlotte hotel. Rob I'm sure it will be a milestone issue. :iwbrnt:
les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member

Re: ISSUE 99 IS OUT NOW

Postby Paul A Jellis » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Les - snap. That's exectly the same place I read my first Whisky Mag.
Paul A Jellis
Gold Member

Re: ISSUE 99 IS OUT NOW

Postby Muskrat Portage » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:09 pm

No it's not here yet and no it's not snowing here yet. (Well, it's not staying just blowing by). I took issue 98 out to the tasting last night and it was well received. I hope 99 gets here in time for Chrissy. I may wrap it up and open it on Christmas morning, just so I know there's something under the tree that relates to whisky!

For once I didn't take notes for the Springbank family/Lappy tasting last night - I just enjoyed the drams and the company.

Musky
Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder