Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

ISSUE 100 IS OUT NOW

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

ISSUE 100 IS OUT NOW

Postby les taylor » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Congratulations to all at Whisky Magazine. Good work. Issue 100 is out now. :thumbsup:

Pete you'll get yours next year.
les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member

Re: ISSUE 100 IS OUT NOW

Postby les taylor » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:54 am

Rob a real bumper issue and excellent content. The update on Japan was really interesting and how the disaster has affected so many lives. Plus all the top 100's in so many categories, it had to be done.

Reading your editorial you speak of Collecting 3 issues for Issue no 100. Is it just the cover that's changed and the content all the same?
Also I've got the red cover issue. Where can you get the two other covers as shops around here don't sell whisky mag, or I've not seen it?

And lastly thanks for the 2012 whisky calender. A good issue and thanks very much.
les taylor

Postby Rob Allanson » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Hello there,

Thanks for the praise, it was a labour of love for all involved.

Yes there are three covers, the content is the same. You should be able to get them on the website. They have gone out randomly to subscribers and the various shops....
Rob Allanson
Editor

Postby AdamMY » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:51 am

Congratulations Whiskymag. Just curious if you ever plan on coming out with some sort of electronic version of the magazine. While I really enjoy the magazine, I move around quite a bit (and likely will through the next few years), and its too hard to hang on to the magazines for reference.
AdamMY

Postby Muskrat Portage » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:57 am

les taylor wrote:Rob a real bumper issue and excellent content. The update on Japan was really interesting and how the disaster has affected so many lives. Plus all the top 100's in so many categories, it had to be done.

Reading your editorial you speak of Collecting 3 issues for Issue no 100. Is it just the cover that's changed and the content all the same?
Also I've got the red cover issue. Where can you get the two other covers as shops around here don't sell whisky mag, or I've not seen it?

And lastly thanks for the 2012 whisky calender. A good issue and thanks very much.

... whisky calendar? Is that along with the free dram samples and glassware gifts you receive, that we can only dream about in the colonies? :P
Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Postby les taylor » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 am

Musky not forgetting the limo collection from your home and guided tour around Whisky Mag Towers.

There has to be some advantages to living in the UK.
les taylor

Postby les taylor » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 am

ShareePiles wrote:Reading your editorial you speak of Collecting 3 issues for Issue no 100. Is it just the cover that's changed and the content all the same? :smoke:

I believe that is correct. Just a change in the covers.
les taylor

Postby John Barleycorn » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi Les,

I don't think this guy is genuine; he just did a copy and paste from a section of your post and past it off as his own, he did the some to me.

Cheers John
John Barleycorn
Bronze Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder