Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Issue 104 is now out

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

Issue 104 is now out

Postby John Barleycorn » Thu May 31, 2012 11:15 am

Hamish, our friendly, and some would say tamed, postie has just this minute popped through the door bringing with him an array of news both local and global, the latest 'goings on' at this year's local highland games committee; Mrs McTavish's predicaments; plus a handful of letters, bills and cards, it's Mrs B birthday tomorrow, which reminds me, I must go and get a card for her. Anyway, I digress, amongst this pleather of news and views was the current issue of the Whisky Magazine, yes it's out, sorry Musky you'll get yours some time before Christmas, and it's full of some very interesting articles including the different types of grain used in craft distilling in the US, distilling in Switzerland and a bit about a photo shoot for Macallan, plus lots more

I'm off to the man den with a cup coffee for a good read while Mrs B pops out to see her sister with the latest gossip about the McTavish woman.

See you all later :thumbsup: :D

Cheers John
John Barleycorn
Bronze Member

Re: Issue 104 is now out

Postby John Barleycorn » Thu May 31, 2012 11:36 am

Sorry, forgot to add.

For Musky's eyes only.

Issue-104.jpg

There's also a Canadian related article, Drinkers' Guide to Victoria, BC. Is that not just down the road from your house, Musky? :lol: :lol:

Cheers John
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John Barleycorn
Bronze Member

Postby corbuso » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:19 pm

I received my copy yesterday but I am slightly disappointed with this issue, since the quality of the print on several pages is rather poor (e.g., page).
Is it only my copy?
corbuso
Gold Member

Postby whiskgeek » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 am

Mine's in good shape. And it's a good issue, too.
whiskgeek
Bronze Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder