Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

The Magazine is improving!!!!!!!

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

The Magazine is improving!!!!!!!

Postby Deactivated Member » Sat Mar 23, 2002 12:02 pm

Hi All,

I must say that the Whisky Magazine has improved, compared with last year. The latest Issues show more depht towards the subjects of making whisky and all of others things who are involved.

Take for example the last two Issues, the articles from Ian Wisniewski, they where great, I mean talking yeast, adding caramel.
Things we are waiting for.

Or how about that article, about copper stills, a whole history behind that, it's all amazing to read.

It's getting better and better, perhaps some more subjects as grain whiskies and its distillation, or about blending(I love a good Grouse) People would like to know more on that, and even the ones who already knew somethings, its always enjoyable to read.

Keep up the good work, and less of the other bla bla......

Slainte,

Erik
Deactivated Member

Postby Ileach » Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:58 pm

I do not quite understand, though, why there is a page devoted to what has been said here on the forum.

After all, if someone is interested in the forum, s/he can always drop in and have a look.

No need to have summaries printed in the mag!
Ileach

Postby Brigid » Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:27 pm

Dear Ileach,

We like to let magazine readers know how lively and interesting the forum is, and thereby encourage them to participate.

In addition, not everyone has access to the net, so at least this way they can keep up with the hot whisky topics of the day!

Brigid
Brigid

Postby howarths » Mon Apr 01, 2002 11:20 am

I agree entirely. Although I have not read all the mag' yet - I try and pace myself or else it's all over in no time and it's a lonnnng wait until the next issue. Working away a lot and staying in hotels I usually sit in the hotel lounge with a good malt and a cigar and read the Whisky Magazine and/or cigar aficianado. There's nothing better than enjoying two pastimes whilst reading about them as well!
howarths

Postby jeremy p » Wed Apr 03, 2002 8:04 pm

I love the mag, and have done since issue five (my first).

Where's Jim Murray these days, incidentally (or has that been asked before?)
jeremy p

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder