Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Order Fulfillment

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

Order Fulfillment

Postby Elliot » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:29 pm

Does it actually take 21 days to have an order shipped from the WM store? I ordered a back issue and a pair of Glencairns and I got a message telling me that it would be shipped within 21 days and not to panic until at least a month. How fast have your orders arrived?
Elliot
Bronze Member

WM Shop Issues

Postby Mad Mac » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:16 pm

I've had similar experiences withthe WM store. I ordered two crystal glasses on 9 Nov and still haven't received them. I got the email saying "21 days," but still no glasses. Several emails to the site that confirmed my order (publishing@paragraph.co.uk) have gone unanswered. I was (am) a little ticked as this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my father - a response to one of my emails letting me know the order status would have been really appreciated. I've pretty much given up at this point.

I expected better from WM - guess I was wrong.

Mac
Mad Mac

WM Store

Postby Muskrat Portage » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:35 pm

Now, before you get yourself any more frustrated and upset, try contacting customer service at Paragraph Publishing. The number I have is + 44 (0) 1795 414979. When I was having difficulty with renewing my subscription, Helen Slater at Customer Services helens@galleon.co.uk was a tremendous help. If email doesn't cut it, a phone call usually does the trick.
In the alternative email someone on the masthead of the website with your problem. (ie: Rob, Matt, etc.) Paragraph Publications is in business to sell to the whisky market and wouldn't intentionally put-off any prospective or returning customer. Let them know your concerns so they can have the opportunity fix any problems they may have.

Peter
Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Postby Mad Mac » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:31 am

Peter,

Thanks you for your reply! I really appreciate it and will definitely pursue.

Mac
Mad Mac

Postby Mad Mac » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:19 pm

Peter,

A follow up to your email: I emailed Helen Slater about my order and she responded very quickly. Long story short, the order was never processed. It's being expedited now. Thanks for a very helpful suggestion!

Mac
Mad Mac

No thanks are necessary.

Postby Muskrat Portage » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:56 pm

Mac:
Glad to have been of service, I just can't say enough good about Helen, she really is an asset to the magazine. She's always courteous, helpful and gets to the bottom of problems very quickly.
Peter
Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder