Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

eagerly awaiting 1st issue

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

eagerly awaiting 1st issue

Postby Jeroen Kloppenburg » Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:30 pm

I subbed myself ~ 1 month ago, and was told that issue 26 would be the first issue I would receive.
It shouldnt take longer then ~4 days to send out a magazine to Holland, so I'm wondering:

Any other Dutch people got their #26 issue already? Or any other mainland Europe based people?
Jeroen Kloppenburg
Silver Member

Postby Deactivated Member » Sun Sep 15, 2002 8:58 am

Hi,

I know about this problem, contact Colin Wilshire on 0044 1603 633808, he can help you further. I had the same problem for years, but finaly they solved the problem for me, but now it still takes a week or two weeks before it reaches my door step.

Erik
Deactivated Member

Postby Jeroen Kloppenburg » Sun Sep 15, 2002 3:46 pm

Hmm, its not 2 weeks yet... @ weeks is a looong time to send it from UK to Holland tho, doesnt make sense to me.

I send them a email to the adress I got a notice from the order from, maybe they know how to solve it, assumingntheres a error..

Thanks Image
Jeroen Kloppenburg
Silver Member

Postby Oliver » Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:57 pm

Jeroen:

Don't hold your breath! I live in the United States and subscribed to Whisky Magazine, much to my surprise I would see the Magazine in the Newstands weeks(!) before I got it in the mail. After a while I did not renew my subscription and now buy the Magazine at a Newsagent. I suggest you do the same if you can.
Oliver
Silver Member

Postby Jeroen Kloppenburg » Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:20 pm

The only place I saw Whisky Magazine sofar in Holland is a shop quite far fromme, and charging 10 EURO's per issue (thats ~ 10 US $'s), at Verhaar whiskysop in holland (http://www.whiskyshop.nl/)
Thats seems a little too much to replace a subscription :\

I have gotten a nice reply back from customer service who recon something have gone wrong while shipping, so I guess I'll just sit and wait till it arrives. I assumed if the publish dat was 6th september it would be here in a week or so, since other magazines I have been subscribed to from UK have that same pattern. Maybe the distribution of Whisky Magazine has a longer traject.
Jeroen Kloppenburg
Silver Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder