Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

How long does delivery take?

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

How long does delivery take?

Postby cwtrotter » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:47 am

I subscribed to the magazine on 21 Oct 06 and received an email saying my magazine would be shipped within 21 days. It's 15 Jan and I have not received an issue yet. Is that typical? It makes me wish I was still just buying them at the store.
cwtrotter

Postby Deactivated Member » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:04 am

Well, that don't seem right.... We've seen all kinds of lag times in delivery, especially at the start of a sub, but that seems extreme. I suggest you contact the circulation department at subs@whiskymag.com --they don't read these forums!
Deactivated Member

Postby Matt2 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:22 am

Thanks Mr T :lol:
Do as he says.....
Matt2

Postby cwtrotter » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:32 pm

I sent an email to that address and 2 others before I posted the topic. I haven't received a response yet. That's why I came here. It's my last resort before I call my credit card company to dispute the charge and cancel the subscription. I mean, jeez, I shouldn't have to call the UK to get this resolved.
cwtrotter

Postby vitara7 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:44 pm

that sounds like pretty rubbish service to me trotter. hope it gets sorted out for you soon though.
vitara7
Double Gold Member

Postby Deactivated Member » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:50 pm

I agree--no excuse for not answering enquiries, if only to say "We've never heard of you." Matt, can you help at all? Seems like a pretty extreme circumstance.
Deactivated Member

Bad link?

Postby cwtrotter » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:53 am

Well, from failure notices I'm receiving, it looks like the subs@whiskymag.com link gets routed through several servers before leading to a dead end. I think the other contacts I mailed decided it's not their problem.
I guess I'll have to go down to the shop and pick up a copy. I'll call my credit card to see if they can get my money back. I love the magazine and the web sight--they are both outstanding. Subscription, however, was a big mistake. If I can't get a magazine before it's in the shop, what's the point. It's like getting the Sunday paper after breakfast.
cwtrotter

Postby Matt2 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:19 am

I think you should be emailing us.subs@whiskymag.com

Your problem is being dealt with and you should have notification of this in your email.

Could you please forward any bounce messages to matt-at-paragraphpublishing.com. Thanks.
Matt2

Problem solved

Postby cwtrotter » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:33 pm

I have been told that my next issue will arrive in 10-14 days. The problem is solved!

A big thanks to Helen Slater and Damian Riley-Smith of Paragraph Publishing for your prompt responses.
cwtrotter

Postby Muskrat Portage » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:05 am

Yes, Helen Slater was a terrific help when I was renewing my subscription for the first time. Kudos to the Paragraph Publishing subscription staff.

Peter (aka M.P.)
Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder