Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Back issues you want or need

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

Back issues you want or need

Postby Matt2 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:48 pm

Hi all,

While sorting out our shed we have found a rather large stock of back issues. If there is a back issue you have been after but can't get anywhere please let me know by replying to this topic.

We will get the online store updated next week but will reserve any copies you want before letting the rest of the world have them.

Includes issue 9 which I know some of you were looking for.

:thumbsup:

Matt
Matt2

Postby les taylor » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:44 pm

Thanks Matt. I got the last 2 issues I needed from a very helpful guy in Edinburgh. Nice offer though.

:)
les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member

Postby Deactivated Member » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:39 pm

Yikes! Have been meaning to sort out for some time which issues I'm missing...need to get out the pitchfork and dig through the Midden Heap To see what I have! (At least I'm not the only one who doesn't know....)
Deactivated Member

Postby les taylor » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:20 pm

MrTattieHeid wrote:Yikes! Have been meaning to sort out for some time which issues I'm missing...need to get out the pitchfork and dig through the Midden Heap To see what I have! (At least I'm not the only one who doesn't know....)

Mr T you know that you should have them on a shelf in your office all in numerical order. Have you got that subscription sorted yet? :|
les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder