Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Who's got an index?

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

Who's got an index?

Postby Russ » Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:58 pm

Does anyone compile an index of Whisky Magazine articles? I’ve just spent a frustrating twenty minutes looking for the joint review of the Barnard and Hume & Moss book reprints (don't ask) which I'm certain I read in WM, and failing to find it. Perhaps we could persuade WM to maintain an on-line index? It would be handy. I tried using the site search but had no luck there either.
Russ

Postby lexkraai » Mon Mar 24, 2003 12:38 pm

Russ, I do compile an index of all WM articles for my own use, and have a list of people who get this index every time it's updated. Drop me an e-mail if you'd like to be added to the list.

Cheers, Lex
lexkraai
Silver Member

Postby Jeroen Kloppenburg » Wed Apr 02, 2003 6:29 pm

You should see if they want to publish your index on this site lexkraai. That would be awesome.

Litte search engine along it, and everyone could quickly search up things.

Would also promote the selling of old backissues, so its a win-win situation for everyone Image
Jeroen Kloppenburg
Silver Member

Postby lexkraai » Thu Apr 03, 2003 7:15 am

Hi Jeroen

WM is already using the index 'within the office'. In the past, they have expressed an interest in also putting it on the web-site, so I hope to hear back from them on this.

Cheers, Lex
lexkraai
Silver Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder