Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Still waiting for Canadian subscription

This is the Whisky Magazine forum. Please post your comments or queries about our magazine.
Read online - Subscribe - Back Issues

Still waiting for Canadian subscription

Postby Direwolf » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:56 pm

Greetings,

I subscribed to the magazine in mid September. However, I still have yet to receive my first issue. I logged on to check my status and it rightly says that my first issue (#66) was mailed, but I still haven't gotten it.

I sent an email to WSKY@kable.com, but still have yet to get a response. Is this kind of delay normal? How long does it normally take?

Funny thing is, I have also yet to receive my subscription from Malt Advocate. My issue was mailed on Oct 1, but still no luck. I called Malt Advocate and they do indeed have the correct coordinates, but are equally puzzled why it hasn't come. Regardless, they were nice enough to send me another copy of the October issue directly from their offices.

Has anyone else living in Canada experienced this?
Direwolf

Re: Still waiting for Canadian subscription

Postby Wendy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:48 pm

Hello,
I was given a gift subscription to Whisky Magazine a couple of months ago. I received Issue #65, but Issue #66 has not yet arrived. Has anyone in Ontario received their copy yet? Direwolf I don't know which Province you live in, but has your copy arrived yet?

Cheers,
Wendy
Wendy
Gold Member

Re: Still waiting for Canadian subscription

Postby LeoDLion » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:02 pm

I received my first Whisky magazine last week issue #66. I subscribed early Sep 2007. So thats about 7 weeks it took!
LeoDLion
Gold Member

Return to Whisky Magazine

Whisky gift and present finder