Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Edinburgh Whisky fringe

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

Edinburgh Whisky fringe

Postby BruceCrichton » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:41 am

BruceCrichton
Double Gold Member

Re: Edinburgh Whisky fringe

Postby Wardjrz » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:52 pm

I take it you didn't struggle to get tickets in the few hours before they sold out for the 2008 event then?

I hope you don't miss out because someone has advertised it on a well read discussion page...that would be a shame.

My point being that those who are really interested in the event will do what they can to make sure they are made aware when tickets go on sale and don't need it advertising here (or anywhere else).

Hummphh !

I'm practising for when I can call myself a grumpy old man rather that just a grumpy man.
Wardjrz

Postby BruceCrichton » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Got mine on the first day this year. 8) :lol:

I thought regulars would appreciate the info. :P
BruceCrichton
Double Gold Member

Postby Matt2 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Wow, did they really sell out in just 24 hours of a posting on here? Damn, where's our cut :wink:

My point being that those who are really interested in the event will do what they can to make sure they are made aware when tickets go on sale and don't need it advertising here (or anywhere else).

Thats a problem for the organisers and no ones fault here, it is a public event and was advertised publically on RMW? To be honest I don't really understand all this....

:?
Matt2

Postby BruceCrichton » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:23 pm

Matt Page wrote:Wow, did they really sell out in just 24 hours of a posting on here? Damn, where's our cut :wink:

Thats a problem for the organisers and no ones fault here, it is a public event and was advertised publically on RMW? To be honest I don't really understand all this....

:?

The Saturday event sold out in 36 hours when tickets were released in June.
BruceCrichton
Double Gold Member

Postby A Motley » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:31 am

Tickets are now selling. Apologies there were a few problems with the postage earlier on this morning. All customers will be charged 50p per order.

As last year we are offering a brief period for past Fringers to order (it wasn't necessarily supposed to be made public, but what the hey) and will then be mailing all RMW customers later today/early tomorrow.
A Motley

Postby BruceCrichton » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:40 pm

Whoops.

Just bought mine.
BruceCrichton
Double Gold Member

Postby Whiskibar » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:49 am

Got our tickets already - best not chance "not" getting them as it is such a good event !
Whiskibar

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder