Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Munich Whisky & Bar Festival 2009

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

Munich Whisky & Bar Festival 2009

Postby peat-chaser » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Hello friends,

at the end of the month, january 30th to febraury 1st, the Munich Whisky & Bar Festival will take place again. It´s located in it´s inherited place on the Praterinsel in the middle of munich´s river Isar in the heart of the city.
It will not be an average event, as somebody supposed in another thread. There will be at least 93 exhibitors representing a minimum of 110 brands, not only from the whisk(e)y-business, there are also exhibitors with rum, tequila, cognac, grappa, liquors, a huge variety of schnaps, same as cigars and the leading bars of munich. Even some 'big names' of the whisky familiy will be there, such as Rob Allanson from the whisky mag here, holding special "dram-sessions" or Jim Murray selling and signing his bible.
Our whisky-club will offer free guided tours around the exhibition every hour and at our stand we will pour hard-to-find malt-rarities at reasonable prices.
If you are in the surrounding don´t miss this outstanding event!!! :D

peat-chaser
Bronze Member

Re: Munich Whisky & Bar Festival 2009

Postby peat-chaser » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 pm

Dear friends,

here comes the list of the malt-rarities we´re gonna offer at our stand on this exhibition.

:shock:
:shock:

Be there if possible anyhow .....

:P
peat-chaser
Bronze Member

Postby pkt77242 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:26 am

Looks good peat-chaser, I hope you enjoy it :D . I wish my area had a Whisky festival. :evil:

Sean
pkt77242
Matured cask

Postby peat-chaser » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:53 am

Hi Sean,

I´m sure I will, but I´ll be very busy too.
Isn´t there some whisk(e)y-event in Arizona or your neighbour states Nevada or California. Well for I´ve been there in 1995 and 1996 Iknow, the distances within in the US are of a bigger size than here, but flights should still be available at affordable prices, aren´t they?
If there is nothing, try to organize some private event together with some malt-afficionados from your surrounding.

Good Luck

Tommy
peat-chaser
Bronze Member

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder