Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Bushmills Tasting Galway 20th June

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

Bushmills Tasting Galway 20th June

Postby irishwhiskeychaser » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Don't know if there are any Galway heads on this forum but thought I cover all bases.

Just a quick heads up on a tasting in Galway City this month ... whoo hoo ... finally something I can get stuck into 8-)

McCambridge's of Shop Street, Galway have the pleasure in hosting Colum Egan Master Distiller of Bushmills.

Entitled

A Father's Day Bushmills Irish Whiskey Seminar.

Taste six great whiskeys from Bushmills

Colum Egan, Bushmills Master Distiller will also give a talk about Bushmills and the whiskey while the audience sample some of Bushmills product.

There will also be a senior diageo representive present, possibly to discuss the company's goals and objectives in relation to Bushmills.

The tasting will take place in the Artisan Restaurant above Tigh Neachain's from 4-5pm on Saturday 20th June.

After Colum Egan will be in McCambridges signing bottles for those who wise to purchase 5.15pm - 5.45pm.

Tickets are €15 available at McCambridges shop. However this is deductible from the purchase of any Bushmills bottle if you wish to purchase which makes it very good value. Seats are strictly limited (30 I think)

See you there if your going :P
irishwhiskeychaser
Cask Strength Gold Member

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder