Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

London Tasting - India Vs Scotland, Monday 16th November

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

London Tasting - India Vs Scotland, Monday 16th November

Postby Eddie Ludlow » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi All,

Just a quick note to tell you that I have a tasting coming up on Monday in London...

India Vs Scotland
Monday 16th November 2009
The Red Lion, Crown Passage, London SW1
7.30-9.30pm, £15 per ticket

This series of tastings is proving very popular and is along the same lines of the very successful Japan Vs Scotland tastings I have been running for some time now. The only difference here is that there is only one single malt distillery in India exporting to Europe, and that is Amrut. Amrut have been making single malt since the early 1990s but have only really begun to exploit their potential, with one of their current bottlings receiving 97 out of 100 points in Jim Murray's latest 'Whisky Bible'. He also bestowed upon it the title of the 'third best whisky in the world 2009', so high praise indeed. This tasting will be a blind affair with three from Amrut and three from Scottish distilleries in order to make it as fair as possible. Ashok Chokalingham, the Global Amrut Ambassador, is going to be with us as he is most excited by these events...

If you would like to come along please call me on 01904 466227 or email at eddie@thewhiskylounge.com

Hope to see a few of you there!

Cheers,
Eddie
Eddie Ludlow

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder