Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Reduced price Edinburgh whisky tastings.

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

Reduced price Edinburgh whisky tastings.

Postby jmrl » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 am

In a weak moment I was persuaded to offer some tastings via LivingSocial. This a scheme where businesses offer their service at a reduced rate through a voucher scheme. Today (Friday) is the third and final day the offer is available. Basically the standard ticket price of £20/17 (the lower price is for first timers or members) is reduced to £9.

I was unprepared for the popularity of the deal and have had to do some fast thinking to manage the interest so as not to offend regulars paying full fare sitting next to someone who is effectively attending at half price. My damage limitation effort will hopefully see most everyone happy.

I don't traditionally advertise as I don't believe it works so this will hopefully help swell my pool of regulars- I've already indirectly been rewarded with a couple of jobs so I'm happy.

So if you want to try the tasting on the cheap or you know them already and fancy a bit of a bargain best have a look at their website...

As always my website has the details- most importantly the dates and tasting descriptions. www.jollytopertastings.co.uk.
jmrl
Gold Member

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder