Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Woking Whisky Club, September event.

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

Woking Whisky Club, September event.

Postby whiskynig » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:37 am

I have secured the services of Mr. Ronnie Cox, Heritage Brands Director for BBR spirits, to come along and host a tasting of some of the spectacular Glenrothes range of Malt Whisky, on Friday September 7th., at the Wheatsheaf, First dram 7.30 sharp.
Space for this fantastic opportunity to meet with one of the most respected people in the trade will be limited, so you will need to get back to me as soon as possible to book your place.
Tickets are £25 per head, this will need to be paid in full before the night, as I expect to be running a reserve list for spaces.
These can be secured by sending a cheque to myself at 52 Oakfield, Woking, GU21 3QS., please feel free to e-mail me beforehand and let me know if you want your name putting on the list.
If the response is good enough I am hoping we can invite more guest speakers along in the future.
Berry Brothers are one of the oldest high class wine and spirit merchants in the UK, with a reputation second to none.
Their portfolio of own label Malt whisky is superb, and the Glenrothes is a fantastic stand alone Speyside distillery dating back to 1878.
For more information about the company, google bbr spirits, or go to www.theglenrothes.com .

You can either pm me for details, or e-mail me at nigel@charmwoodgroup.co.uk

Cheers.
whiskynig
Bronze Member

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder