Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

The W Club

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

The W Club

Postby Onefortheditch » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 pm

The whisky club ( or the W club) is organised by the Whisky Shop and costs £10 to join. Membership gives you access to the monthly tasting nights, i.e. you get to try a few drams at no addition cost. It has been going in Inverness for a while now and I've been to 3 events. It's excellent value and gives you a chance to try whiskies in the whisky shop. Last Thursday was a Douglas Laing night and was very enjoyable. Representatives from Tomatin and Balblair distilleries were there too. If you are interested in whisky this is very good value indeed and you get to meet like minded people. I already have drunk far more than £10 worth of whisky. You also get a 10% discount on bottles and that is good if you want to buy one to drink or a collectible. I know the Whisky shop cannot compare with supermarket prices for supermarket bottles, but supermarkets don't stock what the Whisky Shop does.

I recommend it if you are interested in whisky. And yes I am only a customer!! When something is good it deserves praise. :thumbsup:
Onefortheditch
Silver Member

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder