Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Whisky Fest SF

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

Postby Drrich1965 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:01 pm

Sadly, I will be in town for a conference from Oct 27-30th, so will miss the major malt festivities, but would love to meet one evening for a dram or two, or three, or.....
Drrich1965
Gold Member

Postby Drrich1965 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:59 pm

mikeymad wrote:
Drrich1965 wrote:Sadly, I will be in town for a conference from Oct 27-30th, so will miss the major malt festivities, but would love to meet one evening for a dram or two, or three, or.....

Sounds like a great idea DrRich.... :thumbsup:

You will have to let us know what nights (if not every night) that you are avalible, and go from there. There are a couple of places to go to explore some dramming. Or there is always my garage (not too far away).....

If we can nail something down we may be able to get some others along as well. We have been out with peergynt as well..

Cheers,

Well , I will be without car. For whisky mates, I will be flexable...PIck a night the 27th, 28th, 29th, and if we can do it in the city...I was at that Japanese Restarunt,Nihon? Pricy, but good selection....
Drrich1965
Gold Member

Postby les taylor » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:43 pm

mikeymad wrote:If not, we will just have to sample your share...

Cheers,

Mikey you can enjoy my share. Hope you have a good day.

:)
les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member

Re: Whisky Fest SF

Postby Deactivated Member » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:16 pm

My share too unfortunately.

Enjoy the fest!
MT
Deactivated Member

Postby K-Mile » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:25 am

Wow, great report Ganga, but all those whiskies in a single night? Although small drams (I hope :shock: ) I would probably have no taste left after the first six or eight..

Great job 8)
K-Mile
Gold Member

Postby les taylor » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:29 am

Yea good report Ganga. I like the way you also explained the good things and the bad about attending. I don't think Ganga drank all the whisky, because he explained about having the facility to pour away the excess drams. So a lot of it was tastings. A detailed report nonetheless.
Good work.

:thumbsup:
les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member

Postby K-Mile » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:57 am

les taylor wrote:Yea good report Ganga. I like the way you also explained the good things and the bad about attending. I don't think Ganga drank all the whisky, because he explained about having the facility to pour away the excess drams. So a lot of it was tastings. A detailed report nonetheless.
Good work.

:thumbsup:

But still, your mouth can take in alcohol pretty quickly, so even if it's in there for just a couple of seconds, I guess you'll get a fair share :)
K-Mile
Gold Member

Postby Sherried Malt » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:04 pm

Ganga, EXCELLENT report! :thumbsup:

I'm amazed you're still with us after all those tastings tho... :shock: :D
Sherried Malt
Double Gold Member

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder