Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Lancaster - Alternative Regions Tasting 18th February 2008

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

Lancaster - Alternative Regions Tasting 18th February 2008

Postby The Whisky Lounge » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:19 pm

I am hosting a tasting at the Sun Hotel and Bar on the above date. If you are interested please go to my website for further details and booking information - http://www.thewhiskylounge.com.
Should be a really good night - the basic format is blind (as it always should be!) and the whiskies are bound to throw up a few surprises.
I will be hosting tastings here and all over the UK so please sign-up to the email database on the website to be kept informed. You might even find some other stuff to interest you!
Slainte!
The Whisky Lounge

Re: Lancaster - Alternative Regions Tasting 18th February 2008

Postby The Whisky Lounge » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Tasting was a huge success - thanks to the newly formed Lancaster Whisky Loungers Committee! Whiskies were on the whole excellent and I will report back with group scores and comments soon.
Don't want to give too much away as there are similar tastings coming up elsewhere and I want the whiskies to remain anonymous until the events!
Next Lancaster date - Monday 21st April. Let me know if you're interested in coming along.

Slainte!
The Whisky Lounge

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder