Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Feis Ile 2008

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

Re: Feis Ile 2008

Postby Deactivated Member » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:36 pm

This might help people decide - lifted from the locked thread:

Feisislay wrote:You are correct in your statement that i am not a collector and i am merely here to make a quick buck. That is why i personally have SEVEN (yes 7) bottle of the Queen of the South.
Deactivated Member

Postby Deactivated Member » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:42 pm

Nick Brown wrote:This might help people decide - lifted from the locked thread:

Feisislay wrote:You are correct in your statement that i am not a collector and i am merely here to make a quick buck. That is why i personally have SEVEN (yes 7) bottle of the Queen of the South.

What can i say, i love QOS and Highland Park!

Now come on Nick, just tell everyone you have a bee in your bonney cos you didnt get one and be done with it!!

:mrgreen:
Deactivated Member

Postby Calliope » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:07 pm

FeisIslay wrote:...Does that sound like a dishonest piece of untrustworthy scum which is just some of the insults i received yesterday?

I think you'd be surprised to discover just how much it does.

I can't think of what objective other than money could have you continuing to post. There might be other non-drinkers here, but there can hardly be non-readers. We know what is going on.
Calliope

Postby Deactivated Member » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:26 pm

Calliope wrote:
FeisIslay wrote:...Does that sound like a dishonest piece of untrustworthy scum which is just some of the insults i received yesterday?

I think you'd be surprised to discover just how much it does.

I can't think of what objective other than money could have you continuing to post. There might be other non-drinkers here, but there can hardly be non-readers. We know what is going on.

You must have an IQ bigger than Nicks then because that was a very intellectual post you have put on there! Well done!!

I really cant see how selling a bottle to another collector for the same price i paid makes me look like dishonest scum!

Guess im missing something. Lol!!

:smoke:
Deactivated Member

Postby woodhill » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Can we please keep all the arguing to one thread please it is getting tedious!
woodhill
Gold Member

Previous

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder