Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Black Bowmore Dinner in Boston Massachusettes

Please tell us about any events coming up, or review events you have been to recently.

Black Bowmore Dinner in Boston Massachusettes

Postby atlasliquors » Mon May 19, 2008 3:45 pm

:shock: Of the 827 bottles produced, only 80 are being shipped to the United States. We are tasting one of them on June 17, 2008 at 6:30pm!!
We have arranged for a vertical tasting of the Bowmore line, from the 12, 15 Darkest, 18, the newly released 16 year Port finish, and then, yes, the Black! The ambience and food will be provided by Morton's Steakhouse at their new Seaport Lane
location in Boston. We are pleased to offer this once in a lifetime event of fine dining, fine wine, great companionship, and, of course, some of the finest Scotch whiskey in the world. Tickets are $275 each and are all inclusive accept for parking. Space is limited to 23, so please reserve your spot(s) quickly. To make your reservation please e-mail Jeff at atlasliquors.jeff@comcast.net or call Patty at 781-395-4400.
[url]atlasliquors.com[/url] for more details!
atlasliquors

Re: Black Bowmore Dinner in Boston Massachusettes

Postby Ryguy » Mon May 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to the forums! Your vast knowledge and experience in the whisky industry would be great having around here. The dinner sounds absolutely amazing! If it were not for a prior commitment on the same day I'd be attending in a heartbeat. The price is right, the venue looks great, and the whisky, WOW!!! :shock: :shock:

If you have a second dinner, or change the date by any means please let me know.

Cheers,
Ryan "from Maine"
Ryguy
Triple Gold Member

Re: Black Bowmore Dinner in Boston Massachusettes

Postby atlasliquors » Mon May 19, 2008 3:58 pm

Thanks for the welcome Ryan. I am very excited about the event. There is rumor that a bottle of 30 year old may be showing up as well!
atlasliquors

Return to Whisky Events

Whisky gift and present finder