Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Ladybank Distillery

General chat and talk about whisky.

Ladybank Distillery

Postby barrieallsop » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:22 pm

I am a member of Ladybank along with about 400 other people. The situation with the club is not a very happy story and many members will have lost any enthusiasm which they had when they made their original investment.

The picture is at present somewhat unclear, however a few of us are trying to see whether there may be a way forward and if so how we can achieve something along the lines of the original club concept.

I can't give any clear statements at the moment but I would be very interested to get contact details of any members of the club so that at least we can all be in a position to make a decision about the future.

If you are a member and would like to have an opportunity to consider possible options please contact me at barrieallsop@hotmail.com

Barrie
barrieallsop

Re: Ladybank Distillery

Postby Queen of the Hebrides » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:48 pm

What on earth could be wrong when the website is still advertising memberships at a hefty three grand or so?

http://www.whisky.co.uk/club/costs.html
Queen of the Hebrides

Postby Holysinner » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 am

In case you weren't already aware, Ladybank has been extensively discussed on the forum here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10832&p=198853&hilit=ladybank#p198853
Holysinner
Silver Member

Postby Ian Buxton » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Hello all,
I am writing an article on this and other ventures (e.g. Shetland) for the next issue issue of Whisky Magazine.
If you would care to be quoted with factual information and comment regarding the situation please send me a private message via this forum.
Please only get in touch if you are willing to be quoted in print and only with facts - no rants please! Thanks,
Ian Buxton
Ian Buxton
Bronze Member

Return to Whisky Chat

Whisky gift and present finder