Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Is there currently a sampler pack available?

General chat and talk about whisky.

Is there currently a sampler pack available?

Postby CBennett » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:35 am

I'm new to scotches. Single malts or otherwise. What I would like to knowis do they currently make a sampler so I could..well sample different styles of scotches to see what I like or don't like. I've done searches and found old samplers from years ago(4+ years as I recall). So far I've had Balvenie double wood and loved it. I've also had Glenmorangie(current bottle) and really like it also. But I'd lk,e to be able to sample other styles(more peaty/smoky) b4 I buy a bottle and find I don' t like it.
CBennett

Re: Is there currently a sampler pack available?

Postby Administrator » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:13 pm

One post is enough....

Many of the retailers offer minatures and samples, you can see them listed as you browse the whisky section of this web site.

Master of Malt (http://www.masterofmalt.com/samples/) also bottle their own sample bottles and have quite a good range.

You may also be able to swap samples with other members which is a good way to try new things without breaking the bank.
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Is there currently a sampler pack available?

Postby CBennett » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Yes, I figured one was enough :) But unfortunatley my HP Touch pad thinks when the refresh button was hit that for some reason it reposts things...not just refreshs it..and then I tried to delete the duplicate posts and didnt see where to do so.

and TY for getting rid of the duplicates and the good info.
CBennett

Return to Whisky Chat

Whisky gift and present finder