Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

My Flask Collection

General chat and talk about whisky.

My Flask Collection

Postby JackDaniels » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Hello, I'm new here, and I wanted to introduce my flask collection, in addition to talking about my favorite whiskies.

I started tasting different whiskies, and collecting flasks, about 15 years ago. My first whiskies were Crown Royal and Canadian Club. I first tried the basic Canadian Club, but then the 12 Year Classic, and now that is all I buy. I have no reason to ever buy the white label again. The 12 Year Classic is my overall favorite.

Crown Royal is good too, but I think I like Jack Daniels better. Especially since everyone says CR is not for mixing, and I like mixing.

So here is my flask collection:

[img][img]http://s24.postimg.org/5tx6e1twh/IMG_1477.jpg[/img][/img]

What you see here is a 4oz. Jack Daniels flask, wrapped in feaux leather, and a Crown Royal flask; with a Murray Rothbard - Enemy of the State flask on either side; and a Canadian Club Reserve flask behind; with bottles of CR and CC in the background, just for show.

I also have an Appleton Estates rum flask, wrapped in brown leather, which I've misplaced. It'll show up sooner or later. I also forgot to include an 8oz. flask, wrapped in alligator skin.

Another CC Reserve flask is on its way to me right now, which I purchased from an eBay seller in Spring Arbor, Michigan.

I also forgot to include a 6oz. Jameson Irish Whisky flask, which I got with a Christmas gift pack from the LCBO a couple of years ago. Some of these flasks are going for $50 on eBay. Small round ones are going for $50 - $75. I need to buy a bottle of Jameson's whisky to fill it.

I just found out that there are also Captain Morgan flasks, so I'd like to get a couple of those.

There is a particular flask I want, but I'll discuss it in another thread.
JackDaniels

Re: My Flask Collection

Postby whiskgeek » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:13 pm

I had a bottle of CC Classic, once. It came with a Rocks glass. Got it in the late nineties.
whiskgeek
Bronze Member

Return to Whisky Chat

Whisky gift and present finder