Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

The Top 5 Things Malt Whisky Drinkers Do Wrong

General chat and talk about whisky.

The Top 5 Things Malt Whisky Drinkers Do Wrong

Postby Admiral » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:59 am

It's been a while since I last dropped by the Whisky Mag forums! Great to see such activity and interest! (Also interesting that threads I was contributing to back in 2004-2006 are still going strong! :shock: ).

I recent wrote a piece on The Top 5 Things Malt Whisky Drinkers Do Wrong. I'd love for people to have a read of it and to add some comments as to what other "wrong doings" they would add to the list. No, it's not a malt versus blends debate....it's a serious look at five things that nearly every malt drinker does or gets wrong. You can read the list here: http://www.whiskyandwisdom.com/?p=175 It would be great if you could post any responses/comments to the website's page, and then also copy & paste them back here so there can be a dialogue about it.

Cheers,
AD
Admiral
Triple Gold Member

Postby Ganga » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:23 am

ADMIRAL! Glad to see your return. You make some valid points and I have to admit to having some of the faults...at least occasionally. I just ask you to keep me hones.... :thumbsup:
Ganga
Matured cask

Re: The Top 5 Things Malt Whisky Drinkers Do Wrong

Postby Ganga » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:33 am

I need to remember to register over there. Another thought, we also do something else (of which I may be one of the biggest offenders) is that we lament that it isn't at cask strength. We need to remember to appreciate what I presented as opposed to something that will never be there.
Ganga
Matured cask

Return to Whisky Chat

Whisky gift and present finder