A few ideas, that are interesting to me anyhow
- In your opinion, what makes a particular malt "good"
- go through and do tastings in depth, from the description of the malt, to the uncorking, to the pouring, nosing and tasting. Maybe with history of the particular malt, distillery, and what foods or situations it might be suited for
- An interview with David Broom or MJ?
- Cigars, and how they might be enjoyed with a dram
- Recommendations on how a person might start with SMSW and what are some of the common misconceptions about whisky, common things that newbies like me ask about, etc.
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to listening!