Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Sad to see

Take part in our whisky polls and votes. You can also post your own polls in this forum.

Sad to see

Postby WhiskyBrat » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:14 pm

No mention of the Bowmore 18 on the list :cry:
User avatar
WhiskyBrat
Bronze Member
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Speyside, Scotland

Postby The Fachan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:24 pm

Any particular list???
The Fachan
Silver Member
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:01 am
Location: Scotland

Postby martin grant » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:36 pm

But welcome to the forums anyway WB
martin grant
Gold Member
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:34 pm
Location: perthshire

Postby irishwhiskeychaser » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:40 pm

I'd imagine it's in regards to the previous poll topic Best Single Malt.

May have been a rookie mistake .... but no fear we've all made them

Welcome W B
User avatar
irishwhiskeychaser
Cask Strength Gold Member
 
Posts: 3644
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland

Postby martin grant » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:43 pm

irishwhiskeychaser wrote:I'd imagine it's in regards to the previous poll topic Best Single Malt.

May have been a rookie mistake .... but no fear we've all made them

Welcome W B


I've been a member here a wee while now, and I've still no idea how to create a new poll

:oops:
martin grant
Gold Member
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:34 pm
Location: perthshire

Postby irishwhiskeychaser » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:15 pm

martin grant wrote:
irishwhiskeychaser wrote:I'd imagine it's in regards to the previous poll topic Best Single Malt.

May have been a rookie mistake .... but no fear we've all made them

Welcome W B


I've been a member here a wee while now, and I've still no idea how to create a new poll

:oops:


It's a bit fiddley at times but fairly straight forward... you just probably have not noticed it ..

Click on the New Topic button which usually appears down at the bottom left handside and directly under any topic/forum.

Once inside it will have Message box like when you are replying with any post .... but instead of Post a reply it will say Post a New Topic in the blue band across the top

However if you scroll down a wee bit you will see another blue band that says Add Poll


Fill in Poll Question

The fill in (your first) Poll Option

click add option and wait till you get a second Poll Option line and so on until you have all your options in. However remember to click add option on the very last one and that will leave the a Poll option blank at the end. otherwise your last option may not appear.

Go on have a go and give us a poll :thumbsup:
Last edited by irishwhiskeychaser on Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
irishwhiskeychaser
Cask Strength Gold Member
 
Posts: 3644
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland

Postby Deactivated Member » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:23 am

martin grant wrote:
irishwhiskeychaser wrote:I'd imagine it's in regards to the previous poll topic Best Single Malt.

May have been a rookie mistake .... but no fear we've all made them

Welcome W B


I've been a member here a wee while now, and I've still no idea how to create a new poll

:oops:


Too many cocktails, and not enough pipe and slippers! :P
Deactivated Member
 

Postby WhiskyBrat » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:37 pm

My mistake forgive me I'm new :oops:

irishwhiskeychaser you are correct I was trying to reply the previous poll topic Best Single Malt.
User avatar
WhiskyBrat
Bronze Member
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Speyside, Scotland

Postby irishwhiskeychaser » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:35 pm

WhiskyBrat wrote:My mistake forgive me I'm new :oops:

irishwhiskeychaser you are correct I was trying to reply the previous poll topic Best Single Malt.


Well congratulations you started your first topic :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've done a good few :twisted: too like editing my post and then realising that I was quoting myself :roll: but it's all part of the fun :thumbsup:
User avatar
irishwhiskeychaser
Cask Strength Gold Member
 
Posts: 3644
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Galway, Ireland

Postby les taylor » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:01 pm

irishwhiskeychaser wrote:
WhiskyBrat wrote:My mistake forgive me I'm new :oops:

irishwhiskeychaser you are correct I was trying to reply the previous poll topic Best Single Malt.


Well congratulations you started your first topic :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've done a good few :twisted: too like editing my post and then realising that I was quoting myself :roll: but it's all part of the fun :thumbsup:


IWC if you are quoting yourself. I hope you agreed with yourself and was not then arguing against yourself.

:wink:
User avatar
les taylor
Cask Strength Gold Member
 
Posts: 4943
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:16 am
Location: Gunwalloe

Postby WhiskyBrat » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:39 am

Hope I've not instigated a grudge match between you gents, if so my apologiesImage
User avatar
WhiskyBrat
Bronze Member
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Speyside, Scotland

Re: Sad to see

Postby Lawrence » Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:16 am

WhiskyBrat wrote:No mention of the Bowmore 18 on the list :cry:


Perhaps Bowmore 18 was not available to the tasting panel?? Was it released in time so they could score it??
Lawrence
Matured cask
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Wed May 21, 2003 1:01 am
Location: Victoria, BC, Canada

Return to Whisky Poll

Whisky gift and present finder