I think the core range will be as follows, but you can of course bring anything you have...
- The Glenlivet 12 Years Old
- The Glenlivet 15 Years Old French Oak Reserve
- The Glenlivet 18 Years Old
- The Glenlivet Nadurra*
Date and Time
I think it will be on either: (the time is a start time, but people can join in at any time after this)
- Friday 16th November 7:00pm GMT
- Friday 23rd November 7:00pm GMT
Ian Logan - The Glenlivet International Brand Ambassador
For those of you who do not know what these are about they run for generally 12+ hours and we all sit down (at various times) to taste a range of whiskies and share our notes and comments on the forum. Here are the first and second attempts so you can see what happens.
They are a great way to meet people on the forum, chat about your experiences and learn something new about the whiskies you have, and we all end up having a good time.
If you would like to take part in The Glenlivet tasting then please post a reply to this topic with the following details :
- Your location - where you are in the world.
- Dates, times or days you would be able to take part - target date is sometime in the middle of November. If you post times please state what timezone you are in.
- Glenlivets you have to hand that you could taste and comment on.
- Glenlivets that you could maybe get hold of.
- Glenlivets that you would be happy to share with local members by sending them a small sample.
- Please make it clear what ones you have, could have and could share.
- Any comments, suggestions or ideas you have, such as food combinations.
Don't worry if you haven't got any Glenlivets and want to take part, we can arrange for some to be sent out and other local friendly forum members maybe able to help you.
Once it is up and running anyone can of course join in on the day (or night).
And don't forget tonights (19th Oct) Talisker tasting here