Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Whisky Tasting Event

Your tastes and our tastes are discussed here, so make sure you share your pleasures with us.

Whisky Tasting Event

Postby CellarMember » Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:27 pm

I am trying to organize a Whisky Tasting for a group of between 30 and 100 and need someone who can talk authoratively about whisky and give tasting tips, etc.

The event is currently scheduled for the evening of 19 Nov 03 and must be held in our own venue just outside High Wycombe.

I would be grateful for any help, contact details, etc. Thanks.

Andy R.
CellarMember

Postby Aidan » Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:46 pm

You could try to get Jim Murray. He used to write for this magazine, but I think he now writes for Matl Advocate.

I was at a tasting given by a Cadenhead representative. It was very good, especially as they do whiskies from around the world. You might be able to contact the company to find out.
Aidan
Cask Strength Gold Member

Postby dstirk » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:03 am

:idea:

Thanks for the compliment Aidan, on that day I will be back in Dublin giving a tasting for the Royal Dublin Society.

I will be in the area from the 14th - 19th (leaving on the 19th) so if it could be re-arranged I would be happy to organise something.

Email me at david@wmcadenhead.com

Regards,

David Stirk
dstirk

Postby Aidan » Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:53 am

David

It's a small world. I enjoyed it very much, especially the Caol Ila and the Caperdonich 24 Year Old, not to mention all the info.

Aidan
Aidan
Cask Strength Gold Member

Return to Whisky Tastings

Whisky gift and present finder