Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Edradour 10 year old

Your tastes and our tastes are discussed here, so make sure you share your pleasures with us.
Related whiskies : Edradour 10 Years Old

Edradour 10 year old

Postby Ian_Hamilton » Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:35 pm

Hi
I usually buy a bottle every month and the latest bottle I bought was Edradour but I was very dissapionted with it and I rate it as the worst whisky I have tasted!
Whats your view if you have tried it?
Ian_Hamilton
Bronze Member

Postby Gate » Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:57 am

It may be worth trying it again, as I have found Edradour to be one of the best if you get a good bottle, but terribly variable. The last bottle I had was just flat and boring, but one I bought more recently in the new shaped bottle is excellent. Anything to do with the famously small stills?
Gate
Silver Member

Postby Deactivated Member » Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:22 pm

Hi,

I had Edradour a couple of times, but nothing very special there. This Signatory bottles are better, especial those from 1976, these ar quite good.

Erik
Deactivated Member

Postby Ian_Hamilton » Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:04 pm

Maybe its a bad bottle/batch but I have had another go at it and certainly wont buy another incase its the same!
Ian_Hamilton
Bronze Member

Postby Nic Rhodes » Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:39 pm

Bump

I have just had the new distillery bottling (now signatory owned) and I think it is really pretty impressive. Much better than I remember the old one. A second Bruichladdich? The presentation looks better as well. Anyone else had it?
Nic Rhodes
Bronze Member

Related whiskies : Edradour 10 Years Old

Return to Whisky Tastings

Whisky gift and present finder