Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

SELLING A BOXED GLENFIDDICH SILVER STAGHEAD AND CRYSTAL DECA

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.

SELLING A BOXED GLENFIDDICH SILVER STAGHEAD AND CRYSTAL DECA

Postby vcruicky » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 am

Hi

I have a mint condition boxed Limited Edition mounted hallmarked London 1990 sterling silver 12 point staghead and Edinburgh crystal decanter to sell with the London 1990 hallmarked sterling silver collar label and a certificate of authencity. When it was pruchased from the Glenfiddich distillary it was the last one of the limited edition set they had.

This beautiful piece is valued at over £800 and as a reluctant sale is being offered at the amazing price of £600 ono.

Contact me by email if you require any more details:
vcruicky@uwclub.net

All insurance, postage or shipping costs local, nation or international will be born by the purchaser at cost.

Vera Cruickshank
vcruicky

Re: SELLING A BOXED GLENFIDDICH SILVER STAGHEAD AND CRYSTAL DECA

Postby vcruicky » Sat May 02, 2009 10:24 am

Hi,

thank you for the suggestion of posting pictures, I certainly will get my husband to take some and post them.
vcruicky

Re: SELLING A BOXED GLENFIDDICH SILVER STAGHEAD AND CRYSTAL DECA

Postby vcruicky » Sun May 03, 2009 11:13 am

vcruicky wrote:Hi

I have a mint condition boxed Limited Edition mounted hallmarked London 1990 sterling silver 12 point staghead and Edinburgh crystal decanter to sell with the London 1990 hallmarked sterling silver collar label and a certificate of authencity. When it was pruchased from the Glenfiddich distillary it was the last one of the limited edition set they had.

This beautiful piece is valued at over £800 and as a reluctant sale is being offered at the amazing price of £600 ono. As the seller, I am happy if someone would like to email me with offers, as many have viewed this post.

Contact me by email if you require any more details:
vcruicky@uwclub.net

All insurance, postage or shipping costs local, nation or international will be born by the purchaser at cost.

Vera Cruickshank
vcruicky

Return to Collector's Corner

Whisky gift and present finder