Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Whisky Miniatures & Collectables

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.

Whisky Miniatures & Collectables

Postby bruce » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi all, this is my first post so I thought I'd just give you a quick intro first.

My name is Bruce and, along with my partner Linda, enjoy travelling around, reading about and photographing Scotland. Obviously we (especially me!) have sampled various whiskies. We also help Linda's mum collect miniatures and other (hopefully) interesting items... here's the list of (most of) what we have.

As I said above, we enjoy photography as well and here's a gallery of the distilleries we have passed along the way!

Now I'm off for a look around the rest of this forum! :thumbsup:
bruce

Re: Whisky Miniatures & Collectables

Postby Wave » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:54 am

Welcome to the WMF Bruce!

I also enjoy photography, taking pictures of distilleries and touring them as well. (check out the subforum of Distillery Images under Whisky Chat). I also collect minis but the bulk of my collecting are of the bigger bottles. :wink:

Cheers!
Wave
Double Gold Member

Postby bruce » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 am

Hi wave and thanks for the welcome! I'll check out the images section now... which is quite appropriate as I've just added some more photos (from Glen Scotia) to my galleries!
bruce

Postby laph66 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:53 pm

hi i collect miniatures and bigger but i prefer the minis for collect also for space reason i have in stock over 2000 old minis single malt some very rare

by
laph
laph66

Return to Collector's Corner

Whisky gift and present finder