Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

John Haig and co Dimple Whisky

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.

John Haig and co Dimple Whisky

Postby Dave Marsh » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:17 pm

I've recently come across some old bottles of whisky and i'm wondering if you could help me. I was clearing out my parents loft as they are moving house and they used to be land lords of a couple of pubs many years ago. I have found 2 bottles of John Haig and co Dimple whisky, the Whisky is still originally sealed it has not been touched all the stickers are in perfect condition and as you can see from the photo's even the original protective mesh is around the bottles. Furthermore they were given to my Dad by the previous landlord of one of the pubs, my Dad believes these bottles to be around 55 or more years old, there are also 2 empty bottles which seem to be of the same vintage.

Could you please give me any indication as to what these bottles could be worth, i've tried to research but unfortunately i seem to be coming up short, also would you have any leads as to where i would go about selling these.
Dave Marsh

Re: John Haig and co Dimple Whisky

Postby adogranonthepitch » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:27 am

25 quid each on eBay. You might get 40 euros on German eBay. Hope this helps.
adogranonthepitch
Gold Member

Return to Collector's Corner

Whisky gift and present finder