Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Lem Motlow Value

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.

Lem Motlow Value

Postby ATC222 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:55 am

Hello I am brand new to this site and found it while I was trying to research the value of an unopened bottle of Lem Motlow. I apologyze if I am asking a stupid question or breaking etiquite or rules of this site, but I am trying to figure out the value of a 375 ml 80 proof unopened bottle of Lem Motlow (produced by Jack Daniels and discontinued in the late 80's). I acquired this bottle when I was working in a liquor store in Knoxville TN in the late 80's. The manager came in one day and told us that this brand has been discontinued and we should all buy the remaining bottles and hold on to them. Well I did. I have been able to find out that their is a market for this product but I can't find a current sale price to see what its current value would be. Sorry if anyone takes offense to this post but this looks like a site that would be able to answer this question. If I am on the wrong site for this type of question if someone knows of a more appropriate forum I could ask this question in could let me know. Thank you.
ATC222

Re: Lem Motlow Value

Postby Ganga » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:19 am

I would suggest that you ask about this at straightbourbon.com. They have people that are much more knowledgeable on US whiskies. :thumbsup:
Ganga
Matured cask

Re: Lem Motlow Value

Postby ATC222 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:45 am

Thanks Ganga.
ATC222

Return to Collector's Corner

Whisky gift and present finder