Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Jack Daniels Barrelhouse 1 - 1999

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.

Jack Daniels Barrelhouse 1 - 1999

Postby alexbox » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:58 am

Hi,

a nice guy from the irish whiskey society recommended me this forum to get help. I need the valuation and eventually your opinion on where best to sell this rare unopened bottle of Jack Daniels Barrelhouse 1 from Winter 1999.

The Info i was able to find so far in generally below:

Barrelhouse 1 is one of the oldest warehouses at the distillery. Built as one of the first post-prohibition warehouses, it's seven-story design was found to be the ideal elevation for the aging of Jack Daniel's Whiskey.
This 750ml bottle was filled with 94% proof Jack Daniel's Whiskey and commemorates the heritage of Barrelhouse 1.
This bottle was released in 1994 but then they released about another 200 bottles in 1999 when they found a 'lost barrel'

This is the only info i found for the 1999 bottle i have. Info copied from http://www.maxwellshouse.co.uk/unclejac ... use_1.html in case someone wants to check as well.
There is a forum at this site but they do not accept new members there for some reason so i will try my luck here as i'am sure that in this society could be some active member familar with Jack Daniels, at least i hope so

If it's true that there are only done 200 Bottles in 1999, than it should be indeed a rare bottle with at least a good collectors value i think (hope). Having in mind that some are for sure by now already empty i indeed hope it's a rare one.

Every additionally info is again more than appreciated, especially the value of this unopened original bottle in it's box.

Pics following
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexbox

Return to Collector's Corner

Whisky gift and present finder