Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Whisky Wanted

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.

Whisky Wanted

Postby WM1 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Hi

I started my whisky collection about 10 years ago - but haven't bought for the last three or four years - thanks to wedding, children, new house - so getting back into it now! My, how some prices have moved on.....
Found this site to be very informative and helpful.
If anyone in UK has older/collectable/rare Macallan, Bowmore, Glenfiddich (or any others worthy to be honest!) I'd be happy to talk if the condition and price is right and I'd even look at a small collection if it's right. Try and make up for the last few years of inactivity and my passion for collecting seems to have fired up again.
Particularly interested in Macallan and looking at 60s and 70s as well as Bowmore but if there's anything older I'd certainly take a look at anything. Based in Scotland ...
Thanks !!

ps - this is my first time on this site so I hope I have posted correctly. I also know all the online auction sites, so trying to avoid that route and deal directly.
WM1

Return to Collector's Corner

Whisky gift and present finder