Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

1968 Canadian Club Imported Blended 6yr old mint

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.

old Whyte & MacKay scotch whisky

Postby mike914 » Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:54 pm

We recently found some old bottles of Whyte & MacKay's blended scotch whisky. I have no idea how to find the value of these things, because they are very old, and I presume collector's items. If anyone can help it would be great!

The bottle says: "4/5 Quart-86 Proof, Produce of Scotland, Whyte & MacKay's Blended Scotch Whisky, 21 Years Old, Blended & Bottled by Whyte & MacKay, Glasgow, Scotland"

The bottle is short and spherical-- also inscribed on the glass it says: "Federal Law Forbids Sale or Re-Use of This Bottle." If anyone can help me out it would be great! Thanks!

Michael
mike914

Postby Iain » Thu Aug 29, 2002 8:55 am

Go to
www.mctears.com

and get contact details for valuer Martin Green.

or contact the makers, Kyndal.
Iain
Double Gold Member

1968 Canadian Club Imported Blended 6yr old mint

Postby paulboy » Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:11 pm

I have a bottle of Canadian Club Blended Canadian Whiskey 6 year old Whiskey. It is actually much old. The mint and sealed bottle is from 1964, making this Whiskey 45 years old. The bottle is mint, unopened with all seals unbroken. Can anyone tell me what it is worth? And, if there are intersted parties in it, you can contact me for that too!

[This message has been edited by paulboy (edited 16 September 2002).]
paulboy

Return to Collector's Corner

Whisky gift and present finder