Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Old Isle of Skye liqueur scotch whisky.

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.

Old Isle of Skye liqueur scotch whisky.

Postby sjdawes73 » Tue May 02, 2006 2:43 pm

I have recently come into possesion of two bottles of Isle of Skye 70 percent proof liqueur whisky, they are both in hinged presentation boxes with royal blue satin interior. Neither bottle has a date on them, The labels are in very good condition, each bottle contains '26 2/3 fl ozs' they appear to have been given as a corporate gift as they both come with a compliments letters and slips (the envelope has a first class stamp to the value of 3p) ? even the front label on each bottle has been personalised at the botom by the company that has presented them (Low Brothers & Co Ltd. Dundee ?) the reverse label contain a story of Prince Charles Edward Stuart. As far as i know these bottles have been kept in there boxes at the back of a cupboard for a long time and shown no signs of deteriation or evaporation. Can anyone enlighten me on these bottles ? have the any value ? would they still be drinkable ?
sjdawes73

Return to Collector's Corner

Whisky gift and present finder