Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Jack's "other" Whisky...Lem Motlow

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.

Jack's "other" Whisky...Lem Motlow

Postby Beowolff » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:18 am

Hello folks,

I'm from Tennessee, home of ole Jack Daniel's...and just recently while cleaning out my liquor closet, I discovered in total 3 bottles of Jack's "other" whisky...Lem Motlow. These are not ancient bottles, but rather some of the LAST BATCH of Lem that was made in the late 1980's...and has since (early '90's, I believe) been completely discontinued. Being sold only in Georgia and Tennessee, it's some of the very rarest of Jack Daniels...especially since it was discontinued quite a few years back.

Anyway, the three bottles are as follows; one Lem Motlow 750 ml, seal unbroken and of course not opened, label and bottle and seal perfect in every way. One Lem Motlow 375 ml, seal unbroken and unopened, label and bottle and seal perfect in every way. One Lem Motlow 750 ml...which unfortunately HAS been opened...for a toast many years ago...sigh. But the bottle and most especially the label is perfect in every way...about 3/4ths full of liquor...and I include it ONLY for the bottle and or label collector's that might be interested.

Here's a couple of pictures of the goods...(sorry for my poor picture taking abilities... :? )

Anyway, I was advised to put these on E-Bay for sale, but really don't want the hassle of this. Anyone interested or know somebody that "might" be interested. These are GREAT rare and special additions for that Jack Daniel's collector that wants a "complete" line of the product.

Thanks for any interest.

Beowolff
Beech Bluff, TN
Beowolff

Re: Jack's "other" Whisky...Lem Motlow

Postby Beowolff » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:29 pm

Thank you for your interest, and sorry that I was somewhat delayed in answering this post. It is a very busy time of year for me.

I have sent you an email in regards to the above matter.

Let me know if you received it, and thank you again for your interest.

Beowolff (Lynn)
Beowolff

Re: Jack's "other" Whisky...Lem Motlow

Postby Mrscluggy06 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:49 am

A shot in the dark here... Just wanted to see if you ever sold the Lem motlow bottles and do you have any other jack daniels items?
Mrscluggy06

Return to Collector's Corner

Whisky gift and present finder