Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

PC5 tins wanted!!

Do you have a 50 year old vintage waiting to be discovered by a worthy collector? Post your details here and find out!
Forum rules
Please note items can not be offered for sale on this forum.

PC5 tins wanted!!

Postby lohssanami » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:43 pm

I just picked up two bottles of PC5 from a local store, but they had thrown away the tins. I like to save all the tins and boxes from the bottles I get, and I was hoping someone out there might have a tin or two from a PC5 they have finished or are almost done drinking.

If you don't save them, I'd be glad to pay for shipping and anything else you might want, within reason...lol. Or you can just know that I'll owe you next time I have something you need.

Thanks for reading...

Cheers.
lohssanami
Double Gold Member

Re: PC5 tins wanted!!

Postby matthew2512 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi,
I have a PC5 tin that you are most welcome too. I live in New Zealand tho so im not sure how much it would cost to send it. Its very light tho so it shouldnt be too much. PM me if you are interested.

Matthew
matthew2512
Silver Member

Postby lohssanami » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:53 am

matthew2512 wrote:Hi,
I have a PC5 tin that you are most welcome too. I live in New Zealand tho so im not sure how much it would cost to send it. Its very light tho so it shouldnt be too much. PM me if you are interested.

Matthew

PM Sent...

Thanks.
lohssanami
Double Gold Member

Postby randall fairbrook » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:13 am

i have tin if you like
randall fairbrook
Gold Member

Postby hfos » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm very sorry to dig this thread up after 5+ years, but I found it via Google after searching for an empty PC5 tin online and I was hoping someone on here might have one to spare. I'd obviously pay for the s+h and if you want anything for the tin I'm sure we can work something out there, too. Thanks in advance.
hfos

Return to Collector's Corner

Whisky gift and present finder