I also agree with the people who say Talisker 18, a classy version of the 10yo. Not as peppery but a tad saltier anda little smoother.
The Talisker 18yr has just became avaliable in my regular bottle shop, so I'm going to have to give that a try. This is my collection so far:
1. Glenmorangie original 10yrs.
2. Glenmorangie Nectar D'or.
3. Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban.
4. The Balvenie Double Wood.
5. Cragganmore 12yrs.
6. Lagavulin 16yrs.
7. JW Green Label.
8. Yamazaki 12yrs.
9. The Dalmore 12yrs.
10. Glenfiddich 15yrs Solera Reserve.
11. Glenfiddich 18yrs Ancient Reserve.
12. Highland Park 12yrs.
13. Dalwhinnie 15yrs.
14. The Glenlivet 15yrs French Oak Reserve.
15. Bruichladdich 12yrs Second Edition.
16. Oban 14yrs.
17. Glenkinchie 10yrs.
18. Macallan 12yrs Fine Oak triple cask matured.
19. The Glenlivet Nadurra
20. Old Pulteney 12yrs
I feel sorry however for lawschooldrunk and his Glenrothes Select Reserve. That is terrible. The only whisky so far I hated.