Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Need info. please

All your whisky related questions answered here.

Need info. please

Postby ydsalejunkie » Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:06 am

I notice there are many views but no replies. This item is not for sale. It was given to my friend by his grandmother and he will always keep it. Just wants info. Any info will be appreciated.
thank you

A friend of mine has (I believe) a rare piece and he is looking for info and value on it. It is: Pedigree Bourbor (yes with an R on the end) Whiskey in a Can. The can is made of metal and has a key on top (like a sardine can key) Still sealed. States: Bottled in Bond under Government Supervision. By Distillers Corporation Limited Montreal Canada. Contents 16 Fl. Ozs. A Deluxe Bourbon Containing in part Genuine American Whiskies. (whiskies is how it's spelled) Not less than twelve years old. Measures 8 1/2" high and 4 1/4" across top. Does anyone have any idea of the age and what the value might be on this. Would appreciate any info you can give us. thank you
I added a picture and have no idea if it went through. Guess I'll find out when I submit......... {:>)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ydsalejunkie

Return to Questions & Answers

Whisky gift and present finder