Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Premiumisation in the UK Scotch whisky market

All your whisky related questions answered here.

Premiumisation in the UK Scotch whisky market

Postby whisky_shandy » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 am

Hello,

I am a 4th year university student and I would like to request your collaboration in completing this questionnaire about premiumisation in the UK Scotch whisky market.

Since my thesis topic concerns only the UK Scotch whisky market; I am looking for respondents from the UK only to complete the questionnaire.

The information you provide will be extremely helpful for the successful completion of my degree. The anonymity of your responses is guaranteed and will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Thank you for your help and participation.

Thank you,

Andrew Shand

http://kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.ph ... O_493277fd
whisky_shandy

Re: Premiumisation in the UK Scotch whisky market

Postby Blue Note » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:28 am

Steer clear of this, it looks like someone fishing for information. Someone else, also a "student", was asking the same question a while ago on the Connosr forum. Seems odd to me that more than one person is doing a thesis on Scotch whisky.
Blue Note

Postby Administrator » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 pm

The survey asks around 20 questions about your whisky buying habbits along with a few more personal questions about income and age. It does not ask for an email address, telelphone number, postal address or your name.

It appears perfectly innocent to us, and over the years we've had a number of people researching whisky for university studies.
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Blue Note » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Apologies, no offence intended. Just being careful as I have been burned before. Just noticed it applies only to UK consumers, so really nothing to do with us colonials anyway.
Blue Note

Return to Questions & Answers

Whisky gift and present finder