Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

need some help please

All your whisky related questions answered here.

need some help please

Postby catofmagic » Wed Jul 31, 2002 5:59 am

I am trying to find out which of these are the best and/or better to give one as a thank you gift to someone. I am cleaning out my folks things and I have to admit I am not much of a drinker and know next to nothing about Scotch/Whiskey but what I have tried and liked. I have been told by a friend he thinks one of these is worth a lot of money, does anyone know if this is true? If so where I may be able to sell it.
Thanks for helping..
list of what I have is here:

Canadian Club, Hiram Walker imports Whisky dated 1964 aged 6 years prior to being bottled

Black & White Buchanan's Blended Scotch Whisky, distilled and bottled in Scotland not sure of the date but most likely mid to late 60's, label v-old and has label w/the dogs on back
                                                Seagram's V.O. Canandian Whisky bottled in Canada dated 1982 aged 6 years prior to being bottled
                        Cutty Sark blended Scots Whisky distilled and bottled in Scotland no date that I can find but also had to be purchased in mid to late 60's or 70's. Still in original box with red and gold queen's seal on top that has been opened.
catofmagic

Postby Brigid » Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:07 am

Dear Cat of Magic,

Why not try contacting enquiries@thewhiskyexchange.com

Brigid
Brigid

Postby catofmagic » Wed Jul 31, 2002 6:54 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brigid:
<B>Dear Cat of Magic,

Why not try contacting enquiries@thewhiskyexchange.com

Brigid </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! I have been in this site the past hour, I am amazed at what I am learning with both these sites...
catofmagic

Return to Questions & Answers

Whisky gift and present finder