Today I made a second version of the Whisky Tasting Notes program available for download. In this new version mainly features which have been requested by users of the first version:
- Renamed to "Whisky Tasting Notes", after getting a lot of comments from Bourbon and Whiskey drinkers who must think its otherwise useless for them! No complaints about adding (e) please! hehe
- Added a print feature to print out one or more notes.
- Added feature to use another database. Now you can take your database with you to a friend, and load it in his program. Optionally you can start a new database with this feature too.
- Localisation added, you can now make a selection from several languages. In this version you can choose between English, Dutch, Danish and German. Other langages will follow as people will translate it in their language, contact me if you want to translate it to your language.
- And various other little problems and bugs solved, and minor additions.
Thanks to those who helped me translating it in their language, and those who gave me input and feature suggestions.
You can find the program on: http://www.3mensions.nl/software/
Hope this program is usefull to you all
[This message has been edited by Jeroen Kloppenburg (edited 03 March 2003).]