Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Whisky Tasting Notes 0.2.0 program released

All your whisky related questions answered here.

Whisky Tasting Notes 0.2.0 program released

Postby Jeroen Kloppenburg » Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:56 pm

Today I made a second version of the Whisky Tasting Notes program available for download. In this new version mainly features which have been requested by users of the first version:

- Renamed to "Whisky Tasting Notes", after getting a lot of comments from Bourbon and Whiskey drinkers who must think its otherwise useless for them! No complaints about adding (e) please! hehe

- Added a print feature to print out one or more notes.

- Added feature to use another database. Now you can take your database with you to a friend, and load it in his program. Optionally you can start a new database with this feature too.

- Localisation added, you can now make a selection from several languages. In this version you can choose between English, Dutch, Danish and German. Other langages will follow as people will translate it in their language, contact me if you want to translate it to your language.

- And various other little problems and bugs solved, and minor additions.

Thanks to those who helped me translating it in their language, and those who gave me input and feature suggestions.

You can find the program on: http://www.3mensions.nl/software/

Hope this program is usefull to you all Image

[This message has been edited by Jeroen Kloppenburg (edited 03 March 2003).]
Jeroen Kloppenburg
Silver Member

Postby r0b » Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:48 pm

I'd be glad to help with a translation to Swedish. The question is, how do you want it? Word for word in a .txt or...?
r0b
Bronze Member

Postby Jeroen Kloppenburg » Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:41 am

I have a textfile with the lines/words all explained. I just need your email adress, so I can email it to you.
On the website in my first post you can find my email adress (I cant print it here, since I can not put it in such a way that robots will not be able to grab the adress for spamming purposes).
Jeroen Kloppenburg
Silver Member

Postby r0b » Tue Mar 04, 2003 3:01 pm

My e-mail is b0wm0re@hotmail.com

By the way, a suggestion for a future release: enable the use of hotkeys (CTRL + S to save, CTRL + P to print etc).
r0b
Bronze Member

Postby Jeroen Kloppenburg » Tue Mar 04, 2003 3:07 pm

EMail with text file is sent to you r0b Image
Jeroen Kloppenburg
Silver Member

Return to Questions & Answers

Whisky gift and present finder