Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

Another 101... Yes, really.

Are you looking for a rare book or would you like to review what you are reading?

Another 101... Yes, really.

Postby Ian Buxton » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:43 am

Hi
Forgive the frightful self-promotion (gotta put food on the table I'm afraid) but I thought you all might like to know there's another 101 Whiskies book on the way.

Yes, another one. This is 101 Legendary Whiskies. It was the best fun to do; I genuinely think it might be the best of the trilogy and it's bound to start a few debates.

It's out at the end of August. Should you be feeling flush you can pre-order it here (UK - similar facilities on other Amazon national sites)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Legendary-Whisk ... y+whiskies

Right, I'll get my coat...
Ian Buxton
Bronze Member

Re: Another 101... Yes, really.

Postby Muskrat Portage » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:01 am

Gee I just bought The Famous Grouse: A Whisky Companion from Indigo. Your latest one (aka Another 101...) isn't out until the end of August however, I can assure you I'll be picking up that and a couple more of your titles. (Too bad they don't flog signed copies.) Maybe if I come over to visit, say next May/June something can be arranged.
:roll:
In any case, I'm quite enjoy this little gem of a book and am looking forward to acquiring the rest of your stable of writings.

Musky
Muskrat Portage
Triple Gold Member

Re: Another 101... Yes, really.

Postby Ian Buxton » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:01 pm

Hi, I'd certainly be happy to sign some books if we can arrange to meet somewhere. I live near Worcester but get to London frequently if that helps.
I only wrote part of that book for Famous Grouse, but it was fun.
I'm very happy with the new 101 Legendary Whiskies though - I think it is the best of the 101 'series', most interesting and the best written!
:mrgreen:
Let me know when you'll be visiting. Slainte!
Ian Buxton
Bronze Member

Return to Whisky Books

Whisky gift and present finder