Not a member? - Register and login now.
All registered users can read our entire magazine archive.

The Whisky Kitchen

Are you looking for a rare book or would you like to review what you are reading?

The Whisky Kitchen

Postby Di Blasi » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:47 pm

My sweetheart just got back from a few days in Glasgow and brought me back a signed copy of The Whisky Kitchen "100 Ways With Whisky and Food," a real nice book! I'll be sure to use some of the recipes and ideas at Cafe Herman when we open!
Di Blasi
Cask Strength Gold Member

Re: The Whisky Kitchen

Postby Whiskibar » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:53 pm

I bought a signed copy of this aswell at the Aberlour distillery where we were buying the Aberlour 18 Yr Old (rare malt made for the French market that is only available from the distillery - delicious !) and have already introduced the Salmon in a Whisky and Orange Jus into the WHISKI bar food menu and so far (less that a week) it has proved VERY popular - really love this book and can't wait to try more of the recipes.
Whiskibar

Re: The Whisky Kitchen

Postby Di Blasi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:06 am

Whiskibar wrote:I bought a signed copy of this aswell at the Aberlour distillery where we were buying the Aberlour 18 Yr Old (rare malt made for the French market that is only available from the distillery - delicious !) and have already introduced the Salmon in a Whisky and Orange Jus into the WHISKI bar food menu and so far (less that a week) it has proved VERY popular - really love this book and can't wait to try more of the recipes.

Great to hear about a recipe already being a success Whiskibar! Keep us posted on others, looking forward to trying a few myself! :D :thumbsup:
Di Blasi
Cask Strength Gold Member

Return to Whisky Books

Whisky gift and present finder