The prestigious Kentucky Bourbon Hall of Fame has honoured seven individuals for their service to the Commonwealth's signature bourbon industry during the Kentucky Bourbon Festival.
Our congratulations go to Whisky Magazine contributor Charles Cowdrey who was among them.
"This is a diverse class that pays tribute to the pioneers of our industry as well as individuals who often work behind the scenes to promote and protect our craft," said Eric Gregory, president of the Kentucky Distillers' Association. "For their many contributions, we say thanks - and congratulations."
This year's inductees are:
- David M. Beam, Jim Beam Brands Company
- John Henry "Jack" Beam, Brown-Forman
- Tom Bulleit, Bulleit Distilling Co.
- Charles K. Cowdery, Made and Bottled in Kentucky
- Frank M. Dailey, Kentucky Distillers' Association
- Mary Jane Dickerson, Kentucky Bourbon Festival
- Edward S. Monohan III, Schenley Distillers, Inc.